Are students getting maligned for a reason?
There is little doubt that many of New York City's public school kids dont study and do not treat their teachers, school personnel, and schools with respect. However, we also know that children who act 'inappropriately' - this is a subjective term -may:
1. need special services which they are not getting
2. be angry that the system ignores them and their needs
3. be angry at their parents and not getting any respect/counseling from anyone at
4. be innocent of any inappropriate behavior, but the Principal does not like them/the
parents or guardian, so makes up ficticious reports about the child's behavior
5. be the subject of discrimination, prejudice, or harassment.
6. know some information which the school administration wants to keep secret, so
the Principal starts making up stories to get the students pushed out of the